OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE NOBLE OUTFITTERS WEEKEND IN CALIFORNIA
1. INTRODUCTION: Noble Rider, LLC (“Sponsor”) is offering the Noble Outfitters Weekend in California ("Sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILTY: Entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of 7/13/2015, who is a resident of the USA or D.C excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor's parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins July 13, 2015 at 8:00 AM PT and ends on August 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. HOW TO ENTER: Visit http://www.nobleoutfitters.com/weekendinca to enter the Sweepstakes by completing the official entry form. Individuals may enter this Sweepstakes only once. More than one entry from any person or email address will void all entries from that person or email address. Entrant must follow the entry form instructions and submit the required information. Each online entry must contain a valid email address and enter by August 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM PDT. By submitting your Entry, you agree to receive email communications from the Sponsors.
5. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit one (1) entry per person. The authorized account holder of the email address account used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. PRIZE: Five (5) grand-prize winners, plus one (1) friend or family member, will win an all-expense paid trip to the Noble Outfitters Headquarters, Napa, CA, and San Francisco, CA, including a three (3) day two (2) night stay, airfare and vehicle transportation, and meals. Winner must be available between October 9-11, 2015 or the prize will be forfeited. Winner must travel on the dates approved by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to select travel dates acceptable to the winner. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. All travel details will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to the issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
7. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile phone relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive Entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible and all associated Entries will be void.
8. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant warrants and represents that the submitted information is truthful in all respects, original, does not violate any law or regulation and do not infringe or violate any third-party rights, including but not limited to the rights of copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity. Potential winner and any guest who will share in the prizes may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within three (3) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "Weekend in California", Attn: Noble Outfitters Digital Marketing, 4335 North Star Way Building E, Modesto, CA 95356. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by September 3, 2015.
12. PRIZE PROVIDERS: Noble Rider, LLC, 4335 North Star Way Building E, Modesto, CA 95356.