Customer Service Representative/Call Center
Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external Noble Outfitters customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Service Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failure or customer concerns.
- Partner with sales reps to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Customer service system
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Remains open to other’s ideas and tries new things; Shares expertise with others; Gives and welcomes feedback; Applies feedback to improve performance; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Works with integrity and ethically.
- Adheres to Noble Outfitters Policies and Procedures; Upholds organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Measures self against standard of excellence; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Reacts well under pressure; Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Treats people with respect and consideration.
- Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity; Completes tasks correctly and on time; Uses time efficiently; Aligns work with strategic goals; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Displays orientation to profitability
- Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Is consistently at work and on time; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree. (GED) and 1+ years’ experience in a customer service & data entry.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, divide, and multiply all units of measure, including fractions, whole numbers and decimals and percentages.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to solve problems deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Able to work without immediate supervision. Able to notice what work needs to get done and establish a time frame of how long they have to complete it.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft XP, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, computer data processing and reporting, typing 40+ wpm.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time at a keyboard and work station. The employee is frequently required to look at a computer screen. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.