We are looking for a few motivated and hardworking people for the below jobs:
Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a Human Relations Manager who is a true team player, possesses outstanding people skills, solid judgment and can remain flexible in our ever changing and growing environment.
View DetailsApply Today
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define job requirements and assess candidates for key jobs
- Work to identify sources, build pipelines, and create recruiting strategies
- Manage the recruiting and interviewing processes, overseeing final candidate selection
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of appropriate paperwork required for employment
On-Boarding and Training
- Develop and administer program for comprehensive on-boarding and training across departments and brands
- Manage the full cycle annual performance review process
- Administer employee assessment processes, including periodic assessments, promotions, and performance plans
- Participate in the investigation, guidance and documentation for disciplinary actions and terminations
Benefits & Insurance
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, benefit plans, leaves of absence, workers’ compensation
- Facilitate negations with insurance providers and recommend strategy to management for review and implementation
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, staying informed of Federal and California employment law changes
- Ensure accuracy of personnel files and documentation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree and 2 years of Human Resources experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Human Resources experience.
- In-depth knowledge of US labor law and other relate legal requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner.
- High proficiency in MS office system.
- Ability to balance a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and competing demands.
- Self-directed, passionate about the work, and willing to grow with company.