Noble Outfitters warrants each product sold by Noble Outfitters or its authorized dealers to be free of defects in materials or workmanship. These defects must be brought to the attention of the Noble Outfitters authorized dealer where the original purchase was made by one year past the date of purchase, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from Noble Outfitters or from an authorized Noble Outfitters dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by Noble Outfitters relating to the product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Noble Outfitters disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
State and International Laws
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.
Noble Outfitters warrants all gloves sold by Noble Outfitters or its authorized dealers to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.